Choose your challenge with 12, 30, 50, 70, and 100 mile ride routes.
Proceeds from Propel 100 support Cancer Patient Support Services and Mobile Health Screenings by Virtua Health. Virtua Health's mission is to help the community, "Be Well, Get Well and Stay Well." Your participation will make a big difference for cancer patients in Burlington County!
- Route Markings, Signs, Cue Sheets, and GPX Files
- SAG & Mechanical Support Vehicles
- Onsite Bicycle Mechanics
- Bike Ride Marshals to assist riders.
- Pre-Ride Breakfast
- Post-Ride Meal with Vegetarian Options (CDC regulations enforced)
- Fully Stocked Rest Stops
- Free Custom Bib Number for all riders who register before June 4th
- Goodie Bag
- Medals for 70, 100-mile (Century) Riders
For information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Eventbrite page for registration fees and rider policy.
NO Same Day Registration.
Goals Start Now (GSN), a non-profit Health and Wellness 501c3 organization, our mission is to create active fitness lifestyles in the community.