Saturday, January 27, 2024
1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Price: $15 - $45
St. Paul Church - Spiritual Center
216 Nassau Street
Princeton, NJ 08542
St. Paul Parish - Diocese of Trenton
The mother-daughter relationship is unique and special. Whether their mom, aunt, grandmother or special friend, all girls need a mother-figure to show them what it means to become a woman.
The "Wonderfully Made" Mother-Daughter Tea empowers mothers to pass on the wisdom of their experience about fertility awareness, positive body image and human dignity from the Catholic perspective.
A relationship built on trust and open communication between moms and daughters is essential through every stage of womanhood - from pre-teen to teen to adult and beyond.
- A fancy tea party with special sandwiches, desserts, and assorted teas
- A program with three main segments:
- Human dignity, chastity, positive body image
- Introduction to fertility awareness for girls ages 10-13
- Breakout session (Mothers-Only Panel Discussion/Daughters-Only Craft Activity)
Note To Moms
This program includes a brief introduction to the process of puberty and menstruation as well as basic reproductive female anatomy. The terms "sexual intercourse" and "sperm" will be mentioned in the context of conception and childbirth but no parts of the male anatomy or technical aspects of intercourse will be shown or discussed.
Please RSVP with the total number of guests, using Eventbrite listing.